Thursday, October 23, 2008

The CD is finished!!

Wow! We thought this day would never come. We have been working on producing a CD for so long now, I can hardly remember when we started! But, at last, the long-awaited LP is complete.




We finished mixing the tracks last night and sent them off for mastering today. That means we should have freshly minted CDs in hand by Thanksgiving, and just in time for our Holiday concert schedule. Woo-hoo!

We are working now to set up a way to order a copy via this site. But until then, if you are interested in securing one of these "hot" items, just contact Jackson at the email address listed in the left-hand column and we'll shoot one off to you in a hurry. You can also pick one up at any of our live shows this Christmas season. Keep an eye out for upcoming live events!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi -- I'm one of Kim's sisters-in-law and 2 comments about website:
1)Couldn't figure out how to listen to any of your music when I clicked on listen 2 tunes it just kept popping me back to home page
2)when I tried to order more than 2 cd's it said: "we have detected a problem with this shopping cart" hey I know you're just getting started, but you should be thinking larger than 2 per order!

Anyway, looking forward to getting a few for family & friends and I don't really even have to listen to it ahead of time because I know if Kim is doing it, it's gotta be good.

I'd like to order 6 cd's so maybe I have to do 3 orders of 2 each? Great to hear you're singing for a cause. Sue Pardini

Joe said...

Hi, Sue, and thanks for the feedback. I apologize for the difficulties you have had with our site.

Yes, we are new to this, but we should have forseen the issue regarding the limited quantities. I forwarded your message to your brother and he'll get in touch with you about filling your order.

As for listening to our songs, you should be able to just click on the song you want to hear directly on the player that is in the left-hand column. The song should immediately begin to play.

I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that the CD is the BEST Christmas CD I've heard in years!!! I am buying 8 of them for gifts. Keep up the great work!
"Mary Did You Know" had me in tears the first time I heard it. You guys have real talent.

geoffrey said...

we love the cd! great job!!